“Hero!”
somebody shouts and then a multi-coloured figure would come out from
nothingness and saves the unruly day for just minutes or even seconds at max. If this would only be the case where
radioactive freaks would come about flying, gliding and all, the world at
everyone’s bet would be a more peaceful and safer place to inhabit but as
reality breaks up those hopes, we intend to accomplish it ourselves as we
utilize our own capabilities. We intend
to be those so called heroes of our modern generation.
Even
I tried to be a hero and for some instances I had succeeded but there are heroes
of this world that I would never be able to surpass. Modern heroes would be a more appropriate
title for them for they made reality comparable to those of make-believe
movies. They are capable of doing what
superheroes can accomplish in their own perspectives. These heroes are my parents. Who else?
From
the moment I was accepted as a being of this world, they took care of me. They had created life and cherished it with
all they have until it was able to do the same for them. I have been here for sixteen years now and I have
to thank my parents for it because who else would lend me a helping hand
whenever I’m a needy, who else would love for who I am, who else would teach me
the cherished values in life and direct me from any wrong doings and who else
would look at me as something very significant in their lives. No one else but my parents would do it to the
extent identical to what I am feeling right now, from my dear mom and dad.
Powers
are just decorations when it comes to heroes and heroines. What you really need is the heart and
determination to become the best kind of hero that ever existed. My parents showed exactly what it really means
to become a modern hero of our generation and for that I thank them so much as
well as I salute them with all my heart. If they weren’t capable of being such in the
first place then I wouldn’t be able to finish this blog or yet, I wouldn’t have
been able to start it. Again, thank you
so much mom and dad for being heroes that would always be with me for all
eternity. It had come across me for
quite some time now that it would be proper to return the vital favour you had
saved for me and I hope I will be able to come up with the perfect gift to let
you know that you’re the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment